This page serves various purposes. If an item is classed as news, this should be objective in so far as it involves statements of fact. If it is classed as authoritative, then it has the Bishop as author, or his sanction. Views, while obviously not reckless, must stand or fall by the quality of the argument presented.<
- NEWS Announcement on King Charles' diagnosis from Bishop Ian
- NEWS Advent 2023 message from Bishop Ian
- NEWS Report on 2023 synod from Bishop Ian
- Personal statement (June 2022) from Bishop Ian
- Media release and Full text of agreement between TAC and APA for Full Communion
Paper by Michael Gray, authorised by Bishop Ian, on the resumption of public worship. This paper may still be useful in a time of continuing insecurity. Whatever the objective safety issues are, worshipers deserve consideration.